Information Legislative Decree
Dear Customer / Supplier Interbox S.A carries out treatment of the personal data according to the Switzerland legislation; such treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and of safeguarding your Privacy and your rights.
Therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- Data, which may be requested, will be treated to manage the contractual relation with your Company, including the management of the contentious matters especially concerning activity of credit safeguarding and transfer, fulfilments of the law obligations, Switzerland legislation regulations and standards, including accounting, fiscal and welfare regulations.
- Treatment will be carried out by using computer-based systems.
- Data can be optionally supplied, except those necessary to manage the contractual relation and to comply with the obligations foreseen by law. Refusal to supply these data could imply to carry out the contract partially or even to carry out it not at all.
- The above mentioned data can be communicated to the commercial network, including sale agents representatives and brokers, law firms, debt collection companies, public or private authorities to fulfil law or contractual obligations, banks and other financial intermediaries to fulfil the obligations related to the contractual relation, responsible to treat and to file data and complying with the previously illustrated purposes.
- Holder of data treatment is INTERBOX S.A. – Via Balconi, 11 – 6917 Barbengo – Switzerland
What are ‘Cookies’?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the internet browser on your computer or mobile device.
They make the interaction between users and web sites faster, easier and more enjoyable.
There are different types of ‘Cookies’. The ones used by this site will retain user preferences (Preventing you from re-entering the same information several times during your visit), analyse the use of site services and optimise content to improve the browsing experience and services offered.
Necessary for the correct operation of certain sections of the site and are divided into two categories:
- Permanent or Persistent cookies: are not deleted when the browser is closed, but they remain up to a pre-set expiration date.
- Session or Transient cookies: are automatically deleted from the user’s computer when the browser is closed.
Required to gather information on the use of the website. This information will be used for aggregated statistics in an anonymous way only in order to improve site use and ensure content is more interesting and relevant to the needs of the average user. These cookies collect anonymous data about the user and how the site was found and are sent by the site itself or third-party domains.
Cookie Analysis for Third-Party Services
Collect information on the use of the site by users in anonymous form, such as page views, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site, in this specific case by Google Analytics.
Needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site.
How to Manage Cookies
Under current rules, we are not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics, as they are necessary to provide the required services. For all other types of cookies, the consent may be expressed by the user.
Most browsers store cookies by default, but the user can manually change the settings of their browsers to accept all, reject all or allow certain cookies only.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
- Social Media Widgets Some widgets provided by social networks (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.) Can use their third-party cookies. Deactivation of these cookies does not compromise site navigation when browsing pages where social media widgets are absent. To disable tracking by social media widgets, log out of all social networks you’re logged in to before visiting our website.
To access the information and consent form relating to cookies that have not been mentioned above, please refer to the following link: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/